Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The importance of being creative

The last month of this semester is just about to end and everbody's busy with learning for the final exams. So was I but at one point I realised that I'm not quite fulfilled with what I'm doing. I noticed the importance of being creative. Instead of being too focused on studying desperately in order to achieve the best marks, we, especially students, should get away from it all and get a moment for ourselves. I know that the university's obligations sometimes prevent us from pursuing our hobbies. However, we should all realise that life's not only about studying, it's about fulfilling your happiness and personal hobbies. It is very important regarding mental activity. I've noticed how relaxed and happy I'm after doing some creative activities such as photography or writing texts. Same as with studying, we sometimes have to conquer our weaker selves and force ourselves to be creative. It does very good on our contentment and happiness to life.
Anyway, that's the reason why I've decided to put an extra blog up to post about things which interest me highly and to post my own "creative" work but as well as some work by other people. I hope it's going to be an exciting and productive summer :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment