Tuesday, March 19, 2013

LOTR marathon

Lotr-nazgul
Hey guys!

I am quite a nerd regarding fantasy books and movies and obviously a devoted fan of the film trilogy Lord of the Rings. When I heard that the cinema is going to make an event and show all of the three films I immediately bought two tickets and went to see them on the 9th December with a friend of mine. 

It began at 12:15 and lastet until 01:00. Unfortunately I had to study for the second PC and therefore made a compromise with myself. I didn't watch the last one, though I could! (I regreted it afterwards) 

Believe it or not, it was kind of a dream come true for me. I've always wanted to see the movies on a big screen since I was too young to see them when they were released. 

It was absolutely worth it! The cinema showed the extended version of all the three movies and some scenes I've never seen. In paranthesis, I've watched all of them around ten times :-)

At the moment I am still excited about the experience. My arse hurt afterwards but I didn't care at all. I saw the beautiful world Peter Jackson created on a big screen.

I am very thankful such movies do exist. They allow you to enter in a dream world and forget the ugly one around you :-)

I have a lot of favourite scenes but one of them gave me the goosebumps in the cinema: It is the moment when the Nazguls ride out of Mordor for the first time and try to find the ring. It was sooo amazing! 

Who is as brave as Frodo? I would be as greedy as Boromir, who can resist such a powerful ring? :P

Lotr

With this in mind, do not forget: 

One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them.
One ring to bring them all
and in the Darkness bind them
in the land of Mordor
where the Shadows lie. 

One-ring-to-rule-them-all-1

No comments:

Post a Comment