Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Me, myself and I

Hey out there!

I'm sure you're wondering who this Emina is? ;-)
After this post you'll be informed, I hope my life is interesting enough :-)

Dsc06524

My name is Emina Ribo, I'm 19 years old, live in Graz and I study Translation (English-Arabic).
I originally come from Bosnia and I do have all this typical characteristics Bosnians noramally have. --> I've written them down in my first blog about Bosnia. I'm a very humorous person once you get to know me better, I may appear shy in the beginning :-(. I'm very reliable and a loyal friend :-)

In my freetime I usually love to go out for a drink with my friends. I enjoy gathering around with them and talk about topics like God and the universe :-)
Nature is very important to me. Sometimes, when everything seems to stress me, I have the desire to go into the countryside and just relax while reading a book. 

My freaky hobbies:

Photography: I got a single-lence reflex camera as a present for my graduation, because I've always wanted one desperately!)


Films: I'm absolutely obsessed with films (Robert deNiro, Al Pacino, Johnny Depp and Sacha Baron Cohan are definitely my favourite actors)
 


Music: There are plenty of inspirational musicians I really admire! But the greatest one is Lauryn Hill! (I'm going to write an own blog about her music!)


Travelling:
I've not been to so many countries yet, but I love travelling very much! That's the reason why I've decided to study Translation. Languages are my passion and it would be great if I would work as a translator one time :-) 


Books:
When I do find time I enjoy reading a lot of books. My favourite author is Hermann Hesse. Every single book of him is philosophical and could be a guideline through our lives! 
Hermann-hesse-in-der-casa-camuzzi-1929_1

No comments:

Post a Comment