Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Plans for holiday

Hey you out there! :-)

Now that the holiday has finally arrived you're surely out and about to celebrate. As for my part I have my last exam on monday so I guess I'll stay home tonight :-)
But have you given thought to your plans for holiday yet? I have:

Basically, I'll remain in Graz and I'll study for all the exams I've put back or do other things for university. I'll meet some friends of mine and go out for a drink with them. I really have neglected this as we've had too many things to do recently. I have to make a good use of the free time I'll have :-)

Logo-holiday

As far as English is concerned, I'll go again through all the vocabulary we've learned so far. I'll watch one of my favourite series "Gilmore Girls" in English, even though I've watched every episode about 10 times ^^ (I obviously need a hobby :D). And every evening I plan to watch a great movie all by myself with some good food :-) Moreover, I'll read the last 300 pages of "Game of Thrones" and begin to read the third book. That's basically what I'll do for English :-) And I hope I'm going to stick to the strict plans ^^ Maybe I'll just end up watching movies, that would be me :D

As we have a group on Facebook, what do you say about meeting each other more often during holiday? This would be great, I'd love to :-) Just leave a comment :-)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday at the Office Pub! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment