Tuesday, March 19, 2013

There's no way not to learn

-512934633

Hey guys. I just invented a new method for learning Arbic words easier. Some words really don't get in my brain and therefore I wrote them down on a sticky sheet of paper. I put them on every object that fits the meaning of the word. I utterly recommend this way of learning vocabulary! There's no way of just passing by, you automatically read the word and repeat it until it becomes normal for you. I am of the opinion that one have to introduce the foreign language into the daily life in order to progress faster. Why not invent such a casual way of learning? Instead of sitting unwillingly by the desk, the vocabulary-sheets follow every step of you, they're somehow chasing and entrapping you to learn ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment