Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scarry moments

Url
Do you like horror films??
I DO! :-)
People often tell me that they avoid those creepy films because they don't let people dream peacefully afterwards. I as well tend to become paranoid after watching a horror film and when I switch off the light I run as fast as I can into my bed...we all do, I guess :-)
Imagination has always been part of society. If something weird happens we begin to get paranoid and blame it all to the ghosts or other "monsters of an invisible second world". That's just the way superstition works ;-)
Having those moments where the heart stops beating for a second feels like an adrenalin rush to me.
It makes you breathless when all of a sudden a ugly face appears out of nowhere in a horror film.
Those films often create so much tension that you would rather run out of the cinema and start screeming :-) The thing I hate most about horror is when they show massacres or whatever. I prefer the ones which exhaust one mentally --> Like exorcism, shapes of dead people,...

Tonight I watched the latest part of the horror series "Paranormal Activity". It's my favourite one, and I was inspired to write a blog about it :-)

 

 

I get so mad when I see how these actors react on creepy things that happen to them!! A normal person would run out of the house and try to find help, but no, they keep on searching for the ghosts and then they die :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment